Saturday, November 1, 2008

Buzz and Woody



It was a great day of fun at the Barton house yesterday.  We started off with what I called "a date with mommy".  Jake had a little party/play date with friends so I left Jonah at home with Jase, and Jake and I went by ourselves.  We don't ever get to do much alone so it was fun to have some time with him!  (By the way, Jake put his costume on at 9:00 am and didn't take it off until 9:00 pm!  EVERYONE saw that costume around Franklin and Spring Hill!)  After that we met Jason and Jonah for lunch, and headed home for naps.  I decided to head to the doctor while the boys were napping to try to resolve some things with my jaw.  For those of you who don't know, I haven't been able to open my mouth all the way since Monday but that is for another post!  So, after a shot in the backside and a whole bunch of meds I was on my way.  When I got home it was time for the fun to begin!  The costumes were on and the boys were loaded up in the wagon.  Yes, they had the VIP treatment!  At some houses they were just rolled right up to the candy!  They loved every minute of it, and we had a blast watching them!  Jonah surprised us the most!  He would squeal with excitement, and they both would say "trick or treat please", and "thank you"!  So sweet!  After trick or treating we walked down the the Guice's house for a party then headed to bed!  Jason had to fly out really early this morning to meet the 33Miles guys in Florida but we still managed to stay up late, eat popcorn and candy, and watch The Bodyguard on the Oxygen channel!  It was a great night!!!

1 comment:

Betty said...

What a perfect duo! They look adorable as always!

I love having 'dates" with each of my kiddos. It is a special memory that you both cherish each time you get to have one which are rare with our busy hectic lives these days!