Saturday, November 8, 2008

MY BOYS!!!


Since I seem to not be able to get my act together to post more than once a week, why not keep the tradition!  Well I guess we are going on more than a week this time.  Anyway, today I thought I would pay tribute to the men in my life.  Jason (my incredible man), Jake (my brilliant first born), and Jonah (my precious baby).  This week was filled with fun times with daddy home all week.  This month's calendar makes me smile!!!  33Miles is only traveling on weekends so that means lots of "kung fu panda" is going on at our house this month!  This week it was all about playing outside, finally getting a little date night, going to the zoo, finding fall leaves to jump in (hubby is obsessed with the leaves this year), making crafts to send to the grandparents, and of course eating out!  We got nothing accomplished around the house (for example: moving my precious baby to his big boy bed) other than keeping it somewhat clean!  It was worth taking the week to spend tons of time with the family!  So having updated everyone on our week, here are some things that I love about my boys!

Jason - words cannot express what he means to me!  I love him deeply and appreciate the man that he is, and desires to be!  I have never met a more hard working and determined man than Jase.  He loves God and people passionately!  He is someone that will take the time to hear your story, and remember it!  He is the most amazing father that I have ever seen!  He will play with the boys from sun up to sun down, feed them, bathe them, make crafts with them, and just about everything else you can imagine.  He is able to be a mother and a father to them if needed!  It is amazing!  He is my partner and soul mate...I am blessed beyond belief that God chose him for me!

Jake - he is my first born, with all "first born" qualities.  He is a beautiful child with a sweet sensitive spirit like his dad's.  Everyone is drawn to him.  He is always concerned for others, and will give you a kiss at just the right moment!  He has taught me so much about being a lover of others!  He adores his brother!  Jake is creative, and very smart.  It is scary sometimes!  He is becoming more assertive as the years progress.  I love the fact that he wants to wear his super hero costumes everywhere.  It is his way of being outgoing!  He is a precious child!  I love, love, love Jake...he has a special place in my heart!

Jonah - he is my baby!  I adore him, and his feisty little spirit!  He is the sweetest child, but will tell you what he thinks in a heartbeat (I don't know where he gets that from)!  I call him "a lover and a fighter"!  Jonah gives the best hugs and kisses you could ever ask for!  He LOVES is mommy and daddy and his "jakey".  He would rather us all be together than apart.  Jonah is a very observant child that likes to study situations before jumping into them.  He grabbed my heart right away, and I still rock him for a few minutes before putting him in his bed.  It is the most special 5 minutes that I spend with him in the day!  I couldn't ask for a sweeter "mama's boy"!

So, those are MY BOYS!  I adore each one of them, and am so thankful that they are mine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aw...so sweet. We love you guys. Yep..the 33 calendar has been soooo much better the last few weeks. Um...let's keep it that way. Thank you and Amen!