Saturday, February 28, 2009

ONE ROOM!


Ok, so I have completely ignored my blog for the past few weeks!  Our crazy life has taken over.  We have been busy moving the boys into one room (our bonus room), and getting ready for house guests.  We felt like we had actually moved when we were finished.  The boys are loving their new room!!!  It is quite large for two little boys, but it works.  We are so happy to finally only have to clean up one room of toys instead of three (Jake's, Jonah's and the bonus room). Jason is also so happy to have a little office space in the guest bedroom to display some of his memorabilia, and have a place to work or write if needed.  I call it a man cave.  He has never had one before, so I am happy for him!  Oh, and by the way if you are curious we DID NOT move the boys into one room to make room for an addition to the family!  They just wanted to be together, and that makes me smile!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jen, I haven't checked your blog in a while. I just saw the pic of the boys' room tonight and it is precious!!! I love it. You guys did a great job, and I still LOVE those sweet pics on the wall.