Friday, September 5, 2008

Iveycake

Iveycake is a cake/cupcake store that has just opened in downtown Franklin.  Ivey, the owner, is one of our friends and she is one talented girl!  My friend Meredith and I went to the opening party the other night and tasted on some very yummy cupcakes!  She has great names for each of them that all have a special meaning to her, and that everyone can relate to.  I have not tasted her cakes yet, but I know that they have to be amazing!  The decorations alone make me want to try them.  So, if you ever are in need of a cake or just have a sweet tooth while strolling downtown Franklin try Iveycake!  
Located in the back of Franklin Mercantile
Phone #
615-714-0421 
www.iveycake.com
(here is Ivey-isn't she precious!)

3 comments:

Betty said...

You are so sweet to showcase IveyCake! Oh-once you have an IveyCake creation- it's the choice everytime! And - I am not bias!!!(Hee! Hee!:)

Jason Barton said...

Thanks for bringing me a cupcake home!! It was amazing! You are amazing!!!

Erin said...

ok, this place looks amazing. and now i am really craving a cupcake. maybe you can send one to naples! ha ha! a welcome baby hope cupcake! :) HA!