Saturday, September 13, 2008

Only 3 days left!


Our home is full of excitement these days.  We are thrilled that 33Miles (my hubby's band) is releasing it's 2nd album "One Life" this Tues. Sept. 16th!  Yes we all know that I am a little biased, but I think this album is amazing!  There is something for everyone on it, and I am so proud of Jason for pouring his heart into it.  If you are interested but not sure about buying an album without hearing it first, they are having a listening party on their website that will allow you to stream the entire album.  Check it out... I know you won't be disappointed! www.33milesonline.com/listeningparty.

2 comments:

Betty said...

Congratulations!!! This is exciting news! I will be sure to check it out!!!

Erin said...

i love it!!! been listening to it today!!