Saturday, August 30, 2008

Geaux Tigers!

Football season has begun, and the boys are pumped!  Well, mommy and daddy are pumped...they just have to wear the clothing and cheer on the Tigers!  I have been an LSU fan all of my life.  I didn't really have  a choice since my dad played for the Tigers in college.  I have wonderful memories of going to Tiger stadium and watching countless games on TV.  Sometimes it is more fun watching my dad watch the game than actually watching it myself!  It can get pretty intense!  We call Jason the adopted LSU fan.  He didn't have a choice either when he married into my family.  After we took him to his first game, he was hooked!  If you have never been to a LSU football game, I highly recommend it!  The crowd (known to be one of the loudest in the SEC), the band, the friends, and the fighting Tigers...it doesn't get much better than that!  Hopefully Jake and Jonah will have the same love for the Tigers that we do.  Living in Tennessee and being so close to Alabama is not helping our cause, but we will press on! :)  

1 comment:

Jason Barton said...

Look at my precious boys!!! I wish I could have been with you guys today. I love you!!!