Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My soccer boy!

Jake had his first soccer practice last night.  Hilarious is one word to describe it.  He had no idea what was going on, but he had so much fun.  It was so funny to watch him run in his little cleats.  He would run with his arms straight down by his side and his head down.  He was a fast little sucker though.  It was hard for me and Jase to keep our mouths shut because of our competitive nature, but we did it.  We just want him to have a blast!  We can't wait to see what the season holds.  I'm sure I will update often!

3 comments:

Bethany Gaddis said...

Atta kid! Now that is a sport! Im a little worried about how I will be when my kids do athletics b/c I yell alot at games. They just might hate me.

Kari said...

So cute! Hey, I just found out that Brennan and Jonah are in the same class this year!

Betty said...

Hey-I found you! I know you live right down the street-but I will probably be more updated this way!Yeah! How fun!