Thursday, August 28, 2008

He has joined the club!


My husband Jason has decided to join the blog world!  This is a person who used to say "no way will I ever do that, who cares what I have to say".  Well, after a weekend with the Lee's in Atlanta (which I will post about later) he has decided to twitter and blog.  I am cracking up!  He has already posted 2 or 3 times, and they are great!  As I have said before, I think Jase is an amazingly talented person.  I know...I am a little biased, so I think you should check him out for yourself! www.jasonbarton33.blogspot.com.  

2 comments:

Erin said...

So glad to be able to keep up with ya'll! Thanks for the "cute" comment. YOu know how it is, I am definitely not feeling CUTE right now. It's like a million degrees and if I swell anymore I just may pop! But God is so good and I cannot wait to meet her!

Betty said...

Hey-I hope you guys check your email! Ivey has some awesome news to share! Oh-and welcome to the blog world Jason! Love the jog blog! Hope to do that someday soon, too!